Laser Hair Removal - Tips Before and After
In time, hair removal methods improvement
is improving. Some of the
not very good, but there are some decisions and work methods, although there is still controversy regarding the
effectiveness of all the ways to remove hair. The
controversy is mainly around the ability of treatments to offer a permanent solution to it, namely to prevent
hair growth after that was removed, and whether certain treatments are not in danger or side
there are some things you can get attention when considering laser hair removal, in order to get the best
What is laser hair removal treatment?
Laser hair removal is epilation treatment using a laser beam, effectively kills the
hair follicles under the skin. The laser breaks down the hair
follicle and the hair is removed permanently. Sometimes
require a few sessions of laser removal to ensure that the treatment did succeed.
- It is important to learn about the treatment, and
what you expect before you go to a clinic. So you'll
know what questions to ask the specialist to perform the treatment itself.
- No access to handle when you are tanned or burned from the
sun. Make sure the time
interval of at least four weeks from the last time you spent a long time in the sun to Snigstam laser
treatment, the treatment had to be successful.
- With dark skin can not always be treated laser. If you get confirmation that you will be
treated to laser may be asked some preliminary treatment of the hair bleaching.
- Not to treatments like wax epilation electric or plucking at least three weeks
before the laser treatment
- Treated area should be shaved. Shall consult with the specialist before you
start treatment for a while before the treatment you shave the area.
- Do not get treatment when you are suffering from skin infection in the area
intended for treatment.
It is very important to keep a few things after treatment.
- A common side effect of laser treatment is stimulation of the
skin. If a red skin reaction
is usually acceptable after a few hours pass. You can also use a cold cloth on the area
- We recommend using moisturizer on the treated area. It prevents dehydration of the skin further
- You should use sun protection cream about a week after treatment.
- After laser therapy, it is better not to try to download other methods of hair on
the same area as wax, plucking and dying. After last time, you can shave the area.
- Three weeks after treatment, the hair will fall out. You might think that the growth of new hair,
but hair can be downloaded using a damp cloth.
- Better to avoid exposing the treated area used, the laser treatment will be more
And of course, you should consult with a specialist Laser treatment regarding
special clinics for all types of before or after laser hair removal treatment.